Terms & Conditions
To enable us to provide our clients with the best possible service, we require that you accept the following conditions on booking your accommodation through Bookmystay.co.za
- A non-refundable deposit of 50% immediately to confirm your booking. No booking is guaranteed until this payment is received. Bookmystay.co.za charges a fee for the services rendered. All owners will provide the client with their own terms and conditions. Bookmystay.co.za service fee is not refundable. The owner reserves the right to deduct any amount due in the respect of damage/breakages/loss/theft of any items and specifically any apparent misuse of linen and/or towels. You are liable for amounts exceeding the breakage deposit at the time of departure. No parties, loud disturbances or reckless behavior will be tolerated during your stay at our units/houses. Should the owner receive complaints for disturbances, the owner reserves the right to evict you without a refund. If you depart later than the check-out time, without having permission, you will be charged a reasonable penalty or a 1/2-day rate. Arrival and Departure times are to be discussed directly with the Owner.
- The non-refundable balance of your rental due is payable 21 days prior to arrival this is to be sorted out directly with the owner. Failure to make final payment will result in cancellation of your booking and forfeiture of your deposit. If you are arriving within the 21-day period, the full amount is due.
- If you reside outside the Republic of South Africa, and do not have a South African bank account, please advise The Owner in order to refund you your breakage deposit in cash on departure.
- There are strictly no pets allowed on any of the properties. Failure to adhere to this will result in immediate eviction with no refund. There is strictly no smoking allowed in the units/houses. Please smoke in the designated areas.
- Your booking confirmation will specify the maximum number of people permitted to stay in the accommodation during your holiday. Failure to adhere to this will result in immediate eviction with no refund of rent. (For an example, if you book a 3-bedroom house, only 6 people are allowed unless otherwise stated). Any student and/or person under the age of 25 who has booked or if a parent has made a booking on their behalf will be evicted immediately with no refund of rent.
- A weekday cleaning service is included in your rental unless otherwise stated. The owner will specify all cleaning of the unit details with you directly.
- While the cleaners are experienced, bookmystay.co.za and the owners accept no liability for any damage they may cause to your property when providing personal services. If you have delicate or expensive items, please advise the cleaner of this when requesting their services.
- The owner will endeavor to repair any faulty equipment as soon as practically possible after you notify them directly of the fault. No reduction in rental will be made for delays in repairs beyond the owners control. The owner will endeavor to find a substitute appliance when necessary. Please note should there be a faulty appliance and the owner is notified after hours, the owner will do their best to have the faulty equipment repaired at that time, but if it is not possible, it will be done from 8am the next day. In some cases, air-conditioning along the coast will stop working unexpectedly, in the unlikely event that it does, the owner reserves the right to substitute the air-cons with portable air-cons (subject to availability) until such time the air-conditioning can be fixed. Please remember we are only an advertising portal and therefore the repair of any appliance has to be done by the owner of the unit/house. Bookmystay.co.za will not take responsibility for any repairs.
- You are required to supply your own beach towels. In some units, you may be required to supply your own bath, beach and tea towels. Please make sure you read the description of the unit. Please also bring your own DSTV card and Decoder. In most cases your card will be married to your decoder and will not work any other decoder. Bookmystay.co.za and Owners will not be held liable should you forget your smart card and/or decoder. You will then have to hire one.
- Linen is supplied in the apartments and houses, but if you prefer to bring your own linen, please do so. If you buy linen or towels while in the apartment/house for your own use, it is your property. Bookmystay.co.za / Owners are not responsible for any refunds or purchases.
- Please leave the apartment in the condition in which it was found, with all doors and windows securely locked, outdoor furniture duly stored and keys returned to us in accordance with the agreed method with the Owner. Should you mistakenly lose your set of keys or take them with you, please be advised that you will be charged for the set of keys to be replaced or couriered back to the owner.
- Bookymystay.co.za/Owners accept no liability in the unfortunate event of injury or death of any person in occupation of the rented premises. Bookmystay.co.za/Owners accept no liability for any thefts that occur during your occupation. Please contact the owner directly if at any stage, you have concerns about the security. Any breaches of the security should be reported to the police as soon as possible. Please ensure that the alarms are activated at night and when you are away from the premises.
- In the unlikely event that the property becomes unavailable for any reason, The owners reserve the right to substitute the property for a suitable alternative or to refund your rental to you, Bookmystay.co.za is merely an advertising portal and all booking arrangements need to be made directly with the owner.
- No rental refunds will be made by the owner in the event that the property is vacated earlier than the period you have you booked for.
Please note that by paying for your booking, you have accepted the Terms and Conditions as set out by Bookmystay.co.za.
We wish you a happy holiday!